Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

I don't like tea to be honest but I would drink it if I were invited, maybe I should just try it again? But I can't have cake I'm on a diet allergic so more for you!

I could bring some form of vegetable though?
Also if we're dressing up as Mr.T does that mean it's halloween themed juu?
(bythewayi'mbackfromboxing)
Edited by micky33000000

Guys, I think that we need a time frame. Because I ate some cake first thing in the morning on open day at my school, and, well. Let's just say that I was laughing my head off while all the doors were open...

mde, what's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you at school?

Hmmm, that's a hard one. I don't really embarrass myself at school to much. I'd probably have to go with when I got a perfect score on both essays in our English exam and then my teacher decided to tell the whole class followed by the class going on about it for 10 minutes and everyone in my year level finding out. I get perfect scores a lot but I usually just tell my friends to avoid being "that guy".

I've had more bad moments at school than embarrassing ones. The worst for me would be getting concussed after having my head smashed into a metal bar in year seven (and they wonder why I didn't like most of them in year 7...)

Have you had any bad moments at school Sky?

At school?

Uh... if it counts university, the most embarrassing moment was probably when I tripped on the stairs while making my way down to the middle row of the lecture theatre. Everyone stopped talking at that exact moment. Thankfully, nobody was mean enough to laugh.

What's yours Shia?

Well I just wanna say that... I have a few... okay first my class was on an overnight field trip and I was genius enough to run down a muddy hill while it was just after raining, I sprained my ankle and was stuck in the hospital for 4 hours. Another was when I was in p.e. class and we were doing penalty shots in football and I somehow managed to instead of kick the ball put my foot on top of the ball and slip and fall on the ground, probably my favourite embarrassing stories is when I thought it would be cool to come into school with heely's on, yes and in case you don't know what they are they are shoes with wheels on the bottom of them that pop out when you apply pressure onto them, so you could imagine y face when the teacher asked me to get something and after I stood up I fell backwards and hit my head on the ground. I have two more. I was in music class in secondary school and everyone was playing the tin whistle, one after the other and it came to my turn and I screwed it up and people laughed at me, and I have terrible stage fright so I started to cry and I felt terrible. Last one I promise. I was in english class and we were reading cirque de freak over the course of the year and we were given a time limit of the rest of the class to come up with a circus freak of our own and read it out to the class, I drew a blank, I could only come up with super power type things and not a "disorder" so I was told to read mine out and I got really nervous and I broke down and cried (again) in front of the class and people still make fun of me for it and I know it doesn't sound like it but they do it in good spirit.

This is probably my longest post to date. Was that enough for you mde?

Well there was one time in high school where I was taking a nap in class because I pulled an all nighter. And apparently I started "sleep talking". In my dream, I was speaking complete English to someone. But in reality, I sounded like a dying ogre for about 5 min. I have a fear of sleeping in class now.

How about you Juu?

Not Juu, but I do have my bad memories from school. I have a lot of memories like the test one mde described. I joined my current school in Year 8, so they'd been doing Chinese for a full school year. I learned all the material in two months, and got full marks in the coming back test to establish how much we knew / remembered. The teacher told the entire class, which meant that the whole year found out.

I feel like I'm forgetting something... Oh yes! TRHS, when does the tea party start?

Only juu has guessed me correctly I think? If only I got here sooner. But anyway Shia I'll help out but I think I'll leave the cake and tea to everyone else... y'know because I'm allergic

Let's hope Juu will show up soon (Edit: For the record for me it's 6:37pm)

Edited by micky33000000

wowowow, I get home at like 6:30-7:00 on Wednesdays.

As for embarrassing moments at school..

I can't really remember any..

I know I have had some but I guess I just pushed them out of my mind..

0_0

(If I remember any I'll say so)

I can remember ONE terribly embarrassing thing that wasn't at school but it's...not terribly appropriate

Makes a good story though :D

(Not for my parents, never tell them..)

Also....... MICKY

(Kickboxing still > Boxing, Mickster)

P.S. I do 2 hours of KICKBOXING on Wednesdays, that's why I'm back at this time 0_0

Edited by Juuzou

Mickster? Excuse me they call me DJ Micksalot thank you very much and not to sound like an idiot but kick boxing just sounds like... fighting? I don't know much about kick boxing in case you couldn't tell. Also I literally only started boxing 2 weeks ago so it's safe to say I'm an absolute master by now

Wouldn't you agree sky?

Well, if someone is ungraded in a martial art, I consider them a master.

Those of use who need a belt system to justify their skill level,(Talking about myself here)

Must work extremely hard to achieve the mainstream validation of an official rank,

But freelance rookies with no rank are the true masters.

Common knowledge.

Right Micky?