Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

How can you walk out of the room, we're in the wasteland ALL IS ROOM

Speaking of there are no rules in the wasteland therefore you are correct TRHS there is no protocol however there is one way to solve disputes in the wasteland and that is the rulers job, the ruler being SHIA who has not predicted in quite sometime.

HOWEVER since we are in the wasteland it's safe to assume that the tomatoes were no one's fault they just kinda happened, such is the whimsy of this place

In conclusion I would also like to remind you that even though there are no rules in the wasteland you must still adhere to the rules of the game first and foremost, the first rule of the game is to HAVE FUN always remember that and put this whole situation behind you and I know I kinda stirred the pot a bit but for that I apologize and I would expect the same or similar gestures to be shared around you're scaring lucca and confusing our newcomer Pedro

Lucca?

To be fair I've been confused ever since I joined the forum. xD

Let's see... BlueMoon, because he is probrably expecting a reply he'll return soon.

I'm... surprised anyone actually read that 0-0

Welcome by the way~ :3

Um...what? Hey, like I said I tackled cronos playfully, no malice! Everything else was purely an accident!

Yeah, but, like, his suit though you just gotta say sorry :c

Anstane?

K_H and Anstane Tackled cronos in a "Playful" manner and he fell on tomatoes, I accused them of murdering tomatoes after which cronos pointed out that they ruined his expensive purple suit and then one drama session later I attempted to dissolve the situation and apply the logic of no logic and I have yet to recieve a follow up from asking everyone to apologize other than anstane pointing out it was an accident which in either case merits an apology

Tempest?

No. Not right now at least.

Well, it was quite a rollercoaster of a day today. I'm a little tense and worried...mm, I just want to snuggle up to someone, or have someone do so while I sleep...

Alright, then...goodnight. *uses Rest.*

Micky?