Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

Morning. I actually overslept a bit and had to hurry to not be late :/

Not at home, so can't accurately respond. Will do so when I return in...10 hours or so. Also, simple answer for the Master not being tranced: He cast the spell and thus is able to get around it. What, you thought he wouldn't have such a contingency?

K_H?

Is the Inaba in your name from Kokoroco

Nah, the name's actually based on my tumblr's current url, which in turn was based on the (former) name of one of my OCs (...which incidentally had "Koko" as part of it)~ Also, I've not heard of Kokoroco, so I'll be looking into it!

Early morning from my end...Lugruf?

New people, I guess. Or new to this thread in any case.

Just finished IT work experience, this website was the end result:

b5323e575f72446f9ba83ddec48f07b8.png

86675927c0834708ab1ebfe7bb0182b2.png

It's a totally made up business but whatever. Shameless self-promotion!

Lugruf?

Looks really cool Spine. Congrats!

Micky?

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the compliments, guys. They mean a lot.

Unfortunately, I just started a new thing to try it on my own (i.e. without immediate assistance available) and I'm already running into CSS problems.

Anstane?

Edit: Good news! I fixed the issue. All smiles now. Until the next problem inevitably arises.

Edited by Spineblade

Why the regret, Micky?

Alright...I just want to get it over with, so...

The Master laughed at the sight of the Dewott being turned into a Shadow mon. "And you came here to try and rescue these two? Turns out we're a lot more alike then I thought. But why do you think a ritual like this is necessary? Because what you just did...it's such a shallow corruption that it can easily be purified...

...what, you thought I was going to purify him? Hah, don't make me laugh any harder. But...if you're willing to do this...why don't we join forces? With the two of us, alongside an army of Shadow Pokemon under our command, both pure-blooded and manually corrupted, the world itself would stand no chance against us. What do you say to that?" The Master gave the otter an offer.

From inside the ritual circle, the Glaceon, already halfway to full corruption, noticed what happened to the Dewott. "...no! No! Not you too! I...will not...!" she yells out as she gets a sudden surge of willpower at the sight of her fallen friend, trying to break free of the ritual, even as it erodes at her free will.

K_H? (If you answer, I'll probably finish this up when I return from university)

...actually screw this, I've already stalled long enough. I'mma avatar back.

Edited by Anstane

((Sorry, Noobly, but Ame doesn't frequent this thread anymore.))

The otter smiled, and prepared to cast his next spell.
"A truce? Real funny. Knowing eldritch beings like the two of us, we'd probably end up stepping on each others' toes and trying to get back at each other. But I'm willing to work with you as your equal, even if the truce is temporary."
The Otter then started to cast a Fortifying Spell on the Dewott, trying to strengthen the corruption.
However, it was at that point that the Purifying Spell made two days earlier activated on its own, having avoided being nullified thanks to its' time-delayed component making it temporarily inactive, completely erasing the Corruption of the Umbreon and setting back the Corruption Ritual to the beginning thanks to having been on the Fresh Snow Pokémon before the ritual began and therefore being a force from within the Ritual, giving the Glaceon a huge boost of willpower in the process. This event caught the Otter off-guard, and he voiced his surprise.
"What the-?!"
This momentary lapse in focus halted the corruption of the Dewott at the 99% mark, and the Dewott regained consciousness. What followed next was a battle of wills between the Otter and the Dewott, with the Dewott trying his darndest to prevent any further corruption and even purify himself, while the Otter tried his hardest to fully corrupt his target.

((Here's some mood music.))

"Looks like we've got a bit of a fighter on our hands here..."
"You're not... gonna... corrupt... me!"
"We'll see about that."

((Anstane, you're up.))

Edited by K_H