Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

Well, I'm about to sleep. We seem to be in different timezones which would explain the activity while you're gone.

Lugruf?

Turns out phone autocorrects timezones to timelines.

Edited by Anstane

Most of people who post here are European (at least I know Spine, Micky, Anstane and I are), so we shouldn't have more than 2 hours of difference between each other, while Dragon is from the US so the time difference is more than 6 hours if I recall correctly.

Anstane?

Great...laptop borked. Again. Gonna try to see if I can use Windows 10 Installation Media to fix it, but if I find it doesn't work...well, someone is going to be very mad at me for the fact that, despite me being in my third year of Informatics, I don't know how to fix a broken laptop. I suspect it will be a driver issue (Well, I don't really know, what happened was that I was using it and, suddenly, Mozilla stopped responding. I tried to Ctrl+Alt+Esc up Task Manager and otherwise turn off Mozilla, but nothing would respond. I forcefully shut the computer off and back on, only for it to first go to "Preparing automatic Repair", then to a black screen with cursor with no chance to sign in or anything.)

Lugruf, any ideas what might be causing this?