Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

Or a glacebreon?

Hm...maybe I'll be able to find a Shadow Glaceon on Google search...

EDIT: Nope, can't find. Well, there is one, in fact the very first search option, but...yeah. Well, guess maybe I can go with just an Umbreon.

Lugruf?

Edited by Anstane

I should be asleep but alas I had grinding to do

What kind of grinding, if I may ask?

Also, I managed to find an avatar I might use during Halloween (+ maybe one day before and after, basically during peak darkness while everyone will have those ava's out). I mean it's not spooky, but it will be dark. I'm also going to have some...less then pleasant dreams now, considering some of the images I've seen...

HughJ?

Ah, I see. Hope you had fun and/or at least caught up to where you want/need to be.

I finished pokemon but I need a new class in the MMO and it's might go rare meaning my only chance to get it is during an even that may or may not return and it's really good apparently. It's free to play, but there's a memebership system where you pay to become a member and get a bunch of perks, I once paid the fee so I could get some stuff because i had spare money so why not? I got attached to the paladin class which let me single handedly solo bosses with over 600k health by being able to deal decent damage and also heal myself and others. However this class is memeber only so I can't use it anymore so I switched to AlphaDOOMega which does the same jam except a weaker heal with stronger attacks but I miss my paladin. But RECENTLY they came out with a new class called ArchPaladin which is a non-memeber class that is apparently pretty OP according to a lot of people letting me deal over 20k in crits , debuff my enemies until they literally can't hurt me, buff myself well enough AND be able to heal myself and others meaning I can work solo or in a group. The only issue is apparently it's a huge grind to get, however apparently if you have the original paladin class you can just skip a lot of the quests which lucky for me I did so that gives me an edge of they ever do decide to take it off the market

TL;DR

I'm not done but optimistic

Anstane?

I finished pokemon but I need a new class in the MMO and it's might go rare meaning my only chance to get it is during an even that may or may not return and it's really good apparently. It's free to play, but there's a memebership system where you pay to become a member and get a bunch of perks, I once paid the fee so I could get some stuff because i had spare money so why not? I got attached to the paladin class which let me single handedly solo bosses with over 600k health by being able to deal decent damage and also heal myself and others. However this class is memeber only so I can't use it anymore so I switched to AlphaDOOMega which does the same jam except a weaker heal with stronger attacks but I miss my paladin. But RECENTLY they came out with a new class called ArchPaladin which is a non-memeber class that is apparently pretty OP according to a lot of people letting me deal over 20k in crits , debuff my enemies until they literally can't hurt me, buff myself well enough AND be able to heal myself and others meaning I can work solo or in a group. The only issue is apparently it's a huge grind to get, however apparently if you have the original paladin class you can just skip a lot of the quests which lucky for me I did so that gives me an edge of they ever do decide to take it off the market

TL;DR

I'm not done but optimistic

Well, I admit I never played the MMO in question. Glad to hear you're enjoying it.

Micky?