Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

Lordy I get both of ya on this. Yeah, it's absolute hell to not be able to find people you can't associate with well. Which is why I stick to finding out a person's interests by looking at what they're wearing, like "oh hey i like this thing that's emblazoned on your shirt" or "hey i recognize the character on your keychain!" The latter is how I met my best friend of four years; I saw that they had some Hatsune Miku keychain and I was like "oh hey that's Miku". Not even five minutes later we were going through each others sketchbooks and talking like we've known each other for years.

Anstane?

It would be great to find someone like that, except where I live the stuff I enjoy (namely, Video Games, certain music groups and TV shows) there are just not a lot of people who do those things. The closest thing I have is a friend who plays WoW: Legion right now with whom I occasionally talk, except he's also kind of really focused on studies as well (Which I know I should be as well).

JazzyFur?

I dont check up for like 2 days on this thread and multiple pages were formed ughghhghg

i didnt read it all but thanks for staying the same and not changing it allows me to see u better

if u suddenly turned into someone who u were then I would speak to u like im speaking to a stranger

lets take things alot deepr to the point where u can drown (lol)

dont change be who u are and I will recognize u

change

and I will see u as a fake who is sad and just wants to fit in

but rlly inorder to fit in u just need to be urself

<3

i hope my message came through I have trouble portraying a message within a couple of seconds since I think to fast and write/speak to slow

ame

ame

ame

ame

ame

ame

aem

ame

a

mem

ae

mae

m

<3

ya ur the arcanine

ame

im horrible wit names i sometimes thought u were md3 idk why

though if u said bluemoonicream i wouldnt remember u comtpletly but if u showed me ur picture i would

ame

amea

ame

ame

ame

ame

ame

ame

ame

Edited by SgtNoobly