Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

Awww you got me. Seems like you were away from the thread for quite some time too Hallo, how you been?

i've been absolutely fantastic. been to cuba to visit extended family, got hospitalized for anemia, then straight away to visit estonia for two days to hang with friends. considering running off to the uk to abuse the pound, but i need to live on ramen and tea for a while now while my economy recovers. and best friend, too smool too cool™, future waifu is coming to live me for a few days so im stoked. whatchu up to?

Micky, how far does the emotional scope of ice cream extend, actually?

i've been absolutely fantastic. been to cuba to visit extended family, got hospitalized for anemia, then straight away to visit estonia for two days to hang with friends. considering running off to the uk to abuse the pound, but i need to live on ramen and tea for a while now while my economy recovers. and best friend, too smool too cool™, future waifu is coming to live me for a few days so im stoked. whatchu up to?

That's no excuse you should've been here it was too quiet!

Micky, how far does the emotional scope of ice cream extend, actually?

Further than you'd think funny enough though I'm incapable of disliking another person

Hallowen

Edited by BlueMoonIceCream