Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

Theory: SgtNoobly is actually a prolific forum user under an alternative account to hide his identity. Maybe even the 'Male' marker on the profile is just a clever ruse. He could be anyone. Zumi, mde, Ikaru, Jericho...

...he could be Ame.

Dhan, thoughts?

@Viri, the dissection class of course!

@TRHS, diamond edged scalpels :]

@Spine, that's an interesting theory indeed. What if he constantly appears in this thread to ensure that we do not descend into chaos. Or maybe, he keeps the thread in balance by guessing ame all the time??? Or maybe, as you said, he could be anyone. Or maybe the account is open to all the auth and they use it to check out what's going on with the other users without giving off too much?

Care to add your thoughts Tempest?

No, you're making this too complicated. Sgt.Noobly is just a simple man. He's just looking for that spark that will keep him going in life. And the only way he knows how to do that, is to bring the Headmaster of Reborn to this thread by his own effort. That's why he still shows up to the forums hoping that one day his life will be complete and he can happily leave this place forever. Knowing that the sole reason he made his account has been fulfilled.

That's my theory at least. Tempest, what's you take on this?

Starting with the water snake dragon slipper thing that we oh so fondly call Milotic.

I read that as fondle and even though people wish they could I got very worried about class time

At least now I can finally have some competent teachers

I'm pretty sure it is as TRHS says, noobly isn't that complicated, iif he were I'm sure you'd notice inconsistency in his behaviour but as you can see he follows the same pattern every day without fail to find ame

you didnt guess whos coming next,

shame

To tell u the truth I am both simple and yet complex

ame

only reason why I posted was to inform you of not following the rules I know ame wont reply to this one but I will still try

Truth be told, Micky, I can't be quite sure. Maybe it was because everyone happened to be busy. Maybe it was because the planets aligned, and the winds drew in from North, South, East, and West, all at once.

Maybe Dhan can tell us more?

Oh, sorry, Dhan. We are dissecting Milotic, I think?

Why don't you lot help me and post some criticism, for once? Upvotes are wonderful, but only Weenie ever says anything about my drawing, and usually these kinds of constructive criticism do help me understand ways in which to improve, or at the very least calls me out and prevents me from lazily masking details.

That said, where's weenie when you want criticism? One can't seem to get away when one doesn't want any, but the one time it's required, weenie's not to be seen!

As you may remember, Viri, I did comment on some of your earlier pieces, although I generally felt I was saying much the same thing throughout (love the details, nice colours, good lines, etc.) - branching off from that, I generally struggled to find criticisms of your art. Flaws in others' art tend to be far less obvious than when I'm critiquing my own drawings, which I believe is only natural, though the fact that Halloween has no problem outlining whatever doesn't tickle his fancy, it's also obvious that there are things to comment on, it's just that I generally can't find them until someone else points them out. Perhaps I'll work on giving more useful comments on anything you post in future.

Viri?