Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

oh, i didnt know you two knew each other. fancy that. i can dig that people sign up to online forums just to participate in the many deep, profound discussions we have in this thread. also im sorry @ your exams

ill read it later Viridescent, hanging in here while i render is one thing, but it's gonna take at least an hour to write a response because i type with about the same speed and efficiency that pandas mate. However! since you granted us a starting point for this man i have never heard of; put an ornately viridescent crayon x the map and steered the ship in the right direction, i pledge to take to the oars in the discussion that follows.

i haven't seen Juu all day, and they also has exams. scooby dooby doo where are Juu?

AHAHAHA YOU SILLY FOOLS, MY EXAM WENT SO WELL EVEN THOUGH I ONLY GOT LIKE 5 HOURS OF BROKEN SLEEP,

I AM AMAZING, I EVEN CAME UP WITH AN ABSOLUTELY FRIGGIN AMAZING SHORT STORY CONCEPT WHILE IN THE EXAM SO THERE'S NO WAY I'LL DO BADLY.

IT'S SUCH A GREAT SHORT STORY AND THIS TIME IT'S ONLY SLIGHTLY BASED ON ANIME, IT'S ACTUALLY BASED A LITTLE ON MY REAL LIFE EXPERIENCES.

REMEMBER WHAT I WAS SAYING YESTERDAY MICKY?!?!?!?

THAT ACTUALLY HELPED INSPIRE MY AMAZING STORY THAT ENDS IN THE MC GETTING HIT IN THE NECK WITH AN AXE AND GETTING MURDERED TO DEATH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........................................

Micky.

Well, no, Basically yuno was "Sort of" a character but there were no future diaries.

BUT YEAH, I'M A GENIUS.

Short Stories in which you don't witness the MC's bloody, gruesome death from their perspective are trash really.

I wrote a different one about Mewtwo one time, where instead of burning the labs and escaping, it burned the labs and KILLED EVERYONE including Giovanni.

This was for school,

But instead of mewtwo, it was just a crazy mutant-alien-monster thing.

TRHS

All I need to do is my coursework and then I'm DONE, I think I have 'til the end of the week but then again there was some weird bullshit with deadlines, we were told the end of june but now all of a sudden we were supposed to have it done for the 3rd even though none of us were informed until yesterday so NOW we seem to have until the end of the week and I would rather kill myself than finish, I seriously hate my school there's been so much drama this year it's not even funny, our school was on the news for missing a 3rd of its teaching staff because they were all "sick" even though it clearly had to do with the fact that our new principal is a bitch that's causing everyone to want to leave, it fucked me over big time and I'm really fucking frustrated about it right now, I mean imagine having a lot of work to do yet you have no idea how to do it and you want to ask for help but everyone is either gone or replaced with some incompetent snobby-ass substitute teachers that refer to themselves as "tutors" and demands to be addressed as such, one of my friends did a better job at teaching our class than them and he's actually doing me a solid by doing one of my units for me, which I could do on my own but I don't have the fucking TIME!

Sorry for rambling about this but I really needed to get that out of my system, I made myself angry now

Just.. whatever

Halloween?