Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

aah personal information

378O8ll.gif

a-levels..? also Micky you'll do fine. the hardest part of getting a job is to start applying, but as soon as you get that ball rolling it'll work out, 'cause you're a funny dude. i got semi-drunk after my latest work interview, at the place i was applying at, and they still let me work. look up group homes for people with autism, that's among the best no-experience job there is – like, you can just hang out with them and collect a paycheck from it no asswiping involved.

five minutes of google. roughly half of their "requirements" section is like, "and don't let your criminal record deter you from applying!"

i realize that you weren't looking for tips but i will take every opportunity to pimp out this a+ career path

Dhan/Viridescent, stop pretending you're busy and c'mere

I'm back~ sorry about that apparently I was framed for murder

a-levels..?

It's the tests you take in the last year of secondary school before going to university so it's a pretty big deal.

look up group homes for people with autism, that's among the best no-experience job there is – like, you can just hang out with them and collect a paycheck from it no asswiping involved.

You know that's not a bad idea, though I do get nervous talking to new people, I do have a lot of experience talking to people with autism because one of my friends and my brother both have it so it might not be too bad :|

Micky, did you survive the storm?

no

Tempest?

i mean what kind of job did you imagine that involves no talking to new people? temple sage? at least in group homes you get to have a relation to them, rather than trying to figure out whyfor their coffee is "weird", while another customers asks you to turn down the brightness of the sun

and the 3d customers i had are like...

i don't even know.

sigh

if you do get the job i'll be jealous Micky, it's awesome. i know generalization is bad, but i've met nothing but astonishingly cool people with autism.

Tempest, or newest regular?

You'd have to be born a Brahmin, preferably, and must complete the first 16 years of your life in a specific gurukul for priests, take the scholarly tests required and join as a junior priest before 21, and then you must dedicate the rest if your life to the service of God and his worship. Also no material possessions except the bare necessities of food, hygiene and the pursuit of a scholarly life. You must also know all the 100+ major mythology and texts in Sanskrit, and build on that bank of knowledge with experience, aside from knowing Sanskrit itself of course, as well as whatever local language of where you are. Also no earthly desires allowed.

Up to the job? Micky?