Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

i don't even know where to start on this mess

i love how, when I said "retake everything", all you apparently read was "take the cake", shia.

hyenas are awesome. shenzi is too but her being voiced by whoopi goldberg brings down my enjoyment of her a bit. i can't tell if you're taunting me or not viri, but your feeble excuse for a hiatus is the worst i have ever seen bring back your art thread already

Dhanush c'mere

Shush about the art thread. I'm not a machine, contrary to popular opinion as that may be. I said May 11th, and May 11th it'll be!

You can bet this isn't a taunt, weenie. And I'll thank you for casting aspersion on my hiatuses. I took a hiatus from the art thread on account of exams (which are now over but even so not art for a few days because I have work to do. Boring bank work that will make you fall asleep if I talk about it.)

Exams aren't really my issue right now it's all the damn coursework that I have to do that's weighing me down to the point where it's stockpiled so much that I've kinda just shutdown and have ignored it for way too long :|

Also I took the day off school

TRHS?

@TRHS All the best! I'm sure you'll do well, don't stress it out :D

@Micky Prioritize! Try and stick to a schedule. It's ok that you took a day off from school, just try not to make it a regular thing. Taking a break is a good thing as long as you can get back to what you were doing revitalized.

Spine is up next.