Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

The witch. Burn the witch. The wicked witch, ding dong, the witch is dead, ding dong kill dong. Don't hurt the witch unless the witch hurts you, in witch case, decide which witch is which and burn the bitch.

It's the little things. Pay attention.

Tyler Durden.

I guess ice cream witch.

I didn't say that, I said burn the witch that hurts you x.x (I didn't not say it though) (oh wait, I didn't actually say it) (but I didn't not think it :3) don't worry. I should think nobody is in any immediate danger, sky.

keep what under wraps? And the edit is old because it was before the "Final edit" which is also outdated because they started up the project again. I also seen jacobs status and it said that the ground and ghost gym positions have been re-opened so I'm pretty sure you can apply. I just thought it would be cool if our characters could have some sort of history and we could make something out of it because a lot of the other gym leaders have their connections to each other and mine has none, also I thought it would be perfect because you wanted to be a ghost leader right?

Juu? Can you tell I'm excited about this?