Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

How do I access the Giratina quest ?

Clive

Question

Hello there,

First and foremost, I hope that you, reading this post, are doing well.

I'm asking for help today because of a problem I'm currently dealing with, and I can't find a way to solve it.

This is postgame by the way, so the next part may be spoilers for you. With that out of the way, here it is :

Spoiler

I'm currently doing the Giratina quest ; it starts when battling Zina, where you previously caught Deoxys inside of Citrine Mountain. After the battle, she tells you that you need to go to the Byxbysion Wasteland to continue. If I'm not mistaking, the place she mentions is the one where you have to spawn a tauros inside Aya's/Lana's house, and then jump across the little wall thanks to him. The thing is that, I tried to recreate the event where you appear riding a Tauros, but it just doesn't happen. Thus, I'm stuck and unable to access the area that I need to go to progress.

Has anyone faced the same problem as I am dealing with currently ? Is there a way out of it ?

Thanks in advance for your help 🙂

2 answers to this question

• Global Mods
4 minutes ago, Clive said:

Hello there,

First and foremost, I hope that you, reading this post, are doing well.

I'm asking for help today because of a problem I'm currently dealing with, and I can't find a way to solve it.

This is postgame by the way, so the next part may be spoilers for you. With that out of the way, here it is :

Hide contents

I'm currently doing the Giratina quest ; it starts when battling Zina, where you previously caught Deoxys inside of Citrine Mountain. After the battle, she tells you that you need to go to the Byxbysion Wasteland to continue. If I'm not mistaking, the place she mentions is the one where you have to spawn a tauros inside Aya's/Lana's house, and then jump across the little wall thanks to him. The thing is that, I tried to recreate the event where you appear riding a Tauros, but it just doesn't happen. Thus, I'm stuck and unable to access the area that I need to go to progress.

Has anyone faced the same problem as I am dealing with currently ? Is there a way out of it ?

Thanks in advance for your help 🙂

You don't actually need to get a Tauros for that. You just need to unlock the Grotto, where you battled Ace that one time, there will be a door, if its open, it will lead you to the path, if its not, you will need to unlock it by flicking all 5 of the tubes found across the wasteland. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dred said:

You don't actually need to get a Tauros for that. You just need to unlock the Grotto, where you battled Ace that one time, there will be a door, if its open, it will lead you to the path, if its not, you will need to unlock it by flicking all 5 of the tubes found across the wasteland. 

Thank you so much !!

I found it !

Have a nice day my friend 🙂