Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Would it be possible to use Pulse Pokemon in battle?

uj9

Question

I know that you can change a pokemon's form with debug but once you go into a battle it automatically goes back to it's base form, is there any possible way to keep the form and stats during battle?

3 answers to this question

• Global Mods
4 minutes ago, uj9 said:

I know that you can change a pokemon's form with debug but once you go into a battle it automatically goes back to it's base form, is there any possible way to keep the form and stats during battle?

Some PULSEs can be "mega evolved" by the PULSE item, I've only seen Tangrowth able to use it. Some other PULSEs such as Abra are able to maintain its PULSE form permanently. But for certain PULSEs, they will revert, with no way of changing back unless you debug. They also don't have back sprites.

17 hours ago, Dred said:

Some PULSEs can be "mega evolved" by the PULSE item, I've only seen Tangrowth able to use it. Some other PULSEs such as Abra are able to maintain its PULSE form permanently. But for certain PULSEs, they will revert, with no way of changing back unless you debug. They also don't have back sprites.

So even if I use debug to change the form no matter what it will still go back to being normal in battle?

• Global Mods
8 hours ago, uj9 said:

So even if I use debug to change the form no matter what it will still go back to being normal in battle?

They'll work in battle, but will revert after battle.