Little problem with a Postgame quest... (Spoilers)

SoulN7

So, I recently completed the Melotta's quest, I catched her and exit the wheel in Agate Circus...I tried to return to the Nightclub, but I'm locked: Florinia is gone and there is no one behind the tables in the upper right of the Nightclub...what should I do? Before Meloetta, I completed Magearna's quest.

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, NerfCaulifla said:

So, I recently completed the Melotta's quest, I catched her and exit the wheel in Agate Circus...I tried to return to the Nightclub, but I'm locked: Florinia is gone and there is no one behind the tables in the upper right of the Nightclub...what should I do? Before Meloetta, I completed Magearna's quest.

Talk to the ringmaster back at the circus and see if anything changes, I think they're still there? If not, send your savefile and I'll have a look. 

Okay, I think I found the error: I...didn't started the

Spoiler

Desert Anomaly

yet...and I found her now. So yeah, it was me that I never guessed that Marcello was there for an anomaly...my bad. And now I can progress with other people in the Nightclub.

Edited by NerfCaulifla