Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Post game Darkrai quest related question

DenDen

Question

Hi, hope this is the right spot to ask. 
Currently making my way through the post game and as i got to the end of the Darkrai quest and beat the shiv stalemate battle i went through the exit before encountering the Darkrai Anomaly.
"whatever, no Darkrai for me" i figured but the post game guide states i have to encounter (either catch or beat) Darkrai to finish the quest. 
Problem being there is no door back to the dream.
As this is the final quest for the tier for me i figured to move on but there are no new quest givers in the nightclub and my pokemon still can't level past 130 (hardcap)
I saved after getting back to the nightclub and have no back-ups, i just hope i didn't softlock my safe file and wasted 90 hours.
Picture included is the state of my nightclub in case there's something i'm missing there.
Thx.
.avZKNtG.png

2 answers to this question

Huh yeah if you don't catch Darkrai, i'm afraid you can't catch it anymore because the door disappear when you go out even if you did not capture Darkrai. But it strange the star for Iola Valley stand. Did you try to return to Ilola Valley after getting back to Nightclub? Did you talk to Marcello? (the green guy in your picture)

10 minutes ago, lil'Lou said:

Huh yeah if you don't catch Darkrai, i'm afraid you can't catch it anymore because the door disappear when you go out even if you did not capture Darkrai. But it strange the star for Iola Valley stand. Did you try to return to Ilola Valley after getting back to Nightclub? Did you talk to Marcello? (the green guy in your picture)

Alright after running around a bit more i figured it out.
I left the Darkrai Anomaly room after the shiv battle and then tried to take the new world door/portal back in, that took me to the very first room you see when you first enter the door. (with the chess board pulse battle)
Trying the door again after going to the nightclub and back took me to the anomaly room again.
Guess i got worried over nothing.
Thx ig lmao.