Incubator "Hatch Eggs" Animation removal (Mod)

Dred

• Global Mods

Are you tired of sitting in a dreaded 3 second cut every time you hatch eggs in the incubator, cutting off your jukebox music you've been listening to on loop for the past 2 hours while breeding, with the hellish slowed down heal sound?
Well I am, so I removed it, and egg hatching no longer has an animation.

I have no idea how to make the mod folders so all you need to do is go to: Pokemon Reborn -> Data -> and drag the new file in, and replace the old one.
Daycare will need to be reloaded (Enter and Exit) for this to work.

Enjoy. 
(Still don't know if this counts as a mod, mainly QOL but whatever)

Map106.rxdata

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Global Mods
On 9/2/2022 at 12:14 PM, Queen of Trash said:

Hi i know it has been a while you posted this but i tried this mod and while it removed the 3 second time for hatching it didn't remove the hatching animation can you help me?

You need to re-enter the map, as you are most likely still on the old map. Also. this only affects the incubator. 

On 9/2/2022 at 1:14 PM, Queen of Trash said:

Hi i know it has been a while you posted this but i tried this mod and while it removed the 3 second time for hatching it didn't remove the hatching animation can you help me?

Hello Dred!! Firstly, I wanted to thank you for taking the time for doing this. With that being said, I must say I have the same issue as Queen of Trash: After I replaced the file, exited the game, exited the map (walked to Chrisolia Forest) and came back... the "Hatch Eggs" music is gone, but the dreaded egg hatching animation remains. Is there something I'm missing? 

Love, Mekwen

• Global Mods
On 9/18/2022 at 10:08 PM, Mekwen said:

Hello Dred!! Firstly, I wanted to thank you for taking the time for doing this. With that being said, I must say I have the same issue as Queen of Trash: After I replaced the file, exited the game, exited the map (walked to Chrisolia Forest) and came back... the "Hatch Eggs" music is gone, but the dreaded egg hatching animation remains. Is there something I'm missing? 

Love, Mekwen

Hello,

As the mod stats, it is intended to remove the incubator "hatching" animation, which originally just faded your screen to black for a few seconds, and played an annoying sound. This mod does not remove egg hatching animations. You can find that mod apart of this mod pack: https://github.com/alchemis/LMP-Mod-Pack