Request for Cutscene Alterations

Fayt_Bouleouve

A friend of mine asked me about the changes in the cutscenes from 18 to 19 and wondered if they could add something for themselves.  I know there are some modders who've added additional story elements above and beyond what the devs put.  Like the Plates of Arceus mod and the one which revamped the Fiore Mansion Gauntlet.  I was wondering if someone with the proper expertise were willing to make some cutscenes changes to 19.

• Developers

I think this depends a lot on what kind of changes. If it's just text alterations it's easy. If it's more complicated with different movement, animations etc. it can become a lot more difficult. Can you be more specific?

22 minutes ago, enumag said:

I think this depends a lot on what kind of changes. If it's just text alterations it's easy. If it's more complicated with different movement, animations etc. it can become a lot more difficult. Can you be more specific?

The initial request is a complete recovery of ep 18 cutscenes, but I narrowed it down to the ones that do not conflict with the revamped story.  Some cutscenes were also cut in some areas where the scene flows better if left unchanged.  Some of personal preference. 

One example I was given was the optional scene

Spoiler

where you stumble upon a duo of meteor grunts contemplating their loss in the Tanzan Mountain Cave after their failed invasion of Belrose before you challenge Noel.  There's no battle or anything, and they run away after they notice you.

Edited by Fayt_Bouleouve
Initial: Wrong statement. Next: Inclusion of extra details