18.4.1, 19.11, 19.16 Download Links

Fayt_Bouleouve

Due to some issues that people have been posting on various platforms about getting stuck in the 18 to 19 transition with no way out, I've decided to dress up as Santa.  Bearing gifts for those of you stuck in the muck of Byxbysion, I present to you all the download link for episode 18.4.1. 

You don't need to thank me yet, as I come bearing more gifts still.  For those of you whom play on Chromebook, Mobile, or otherwise which require JoiPlay or other similar apps, I present you the 19.11 files.  This version is almost guaranteed to work on JoiPlay as it did most of those whom participated at the Beta Run Event.  

A warning for those who use the 19.11 files.   There will be bugs present in this version that will have been resolved in the public release of 19.12, meaning this version is the one before the public download.   For insight on the bugs to watch out for, direct your attention to the "Patch Notes" post pinned somewhere the forum.  I hold no responsibility for any bugs you stumble into that were mentioned in that post.  There is also no guarantee any help will be given for bugs found in 19.11 that have been addressed in later versions.

I'll take the 19.11 link down once the upcoming patches get the game stabilized from all the bugs from 19.14, as well as making sure the version is compatible with JoiPlay.

UPDATE:  I've decided to leave the 19.11 link up, but I'm adding the 19.16 which seems to be the latest working version.  It works on JoiPlay, but it's like a drunken Slurpuff.  So far, I've found the animated "tiles" do not animate properly and will not appear in some spots in favor of the background.  The ones I've found are the waterfall, lava, and electric tiles of the first gym.  It might affect your experience (if you're into that) but it's purely cosmetic, and won't effect battles as they run fine (so far).  I do know the Devs and others in the community will help you with bugs in this version, as everyone else has it too unlike 19.11.

Download Links

Episode 18.4.1 (475MB): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P2o1JZ19fkHsL5A5p48WwbaEfbfcjK2j/view?usp=drivesdk

Episode 19.11 (640MB): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PaJGEoVQCNkq6rfXjVV-hbYeUf4oBnUI/view?usp=drivesdk

Episode 19.16 (620MB): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OfYhchyam5Plg8iYwg5nuZOq7dSMc5bu/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Fayt_Bouleouve
  • Thanks 3

• 4 months later...
  • Global Mods
10 minutes ago, jedibootyclapper said:

19.11 and 19.16 both do not work on mobile note20 ultra but 18.4 is working super good so far. 19.11 has no exe file i could pick up in joiplay and 19.16 crashes when you hit new game it goes black then shows a screen full of white code then crashes to home screen. 

If you're in the Reborn Discord server, there is a guide for installation on Joiplay, ensure that you are using that guide for it, as Playstore version's of Joiplay will not work.
If you are using the guide, attempt an earlier version of the Patreon build for Joiplay.

• 1 year later...

hi , i am new to the game and wanted to know that   to download pokemon reborn we need it to download from the its downloader (pokemon reborn downloader )?

i have downloader the zip file from the official website. cuz my anti virus is showing to block it  again and again so i am not sure is it safe or..

• 3 months later...
On 5/24/2022 at 6:52 AM, Fayt_Bouleouve said:

Due to some issues that people have been posting on various platforms about getting stuck in the 18 to 19 transition with no way out, I've decided to dress up as Santa.  Bearing gifts for those of you stuck in the muck of Byxbysion, I present to you all the download link for episode 18.4.1. 

You don't need to thank me yet, as I come bearing more gifts still.  For those of you whom play on Chromebook, Mobile, or otherwise which require JoiPlay or other similar apps, I present you the 19.11 files.  This version is almost guaranteed to work on JoiPlay as it did most of those whom participated at the Beta Run Event.  

A warning for those who use the 19.11 files.   There will be bugs present in this version that will have been resolved in the public release of 19.12, meaning this version is the one before the public download.   For insight on the bugs to watch out for, direct your attention to the "Patch Notes" post pinned somewhere the forum.  I hold no responsibility for any bugs you stumble into that were mentioned in that post.  There is also no guarantee any help will be given for bugs found in 19.11 that have been addressed in later versions.

I'll take the 19.11 link down once the upcoming patches get the game stabilized from all the bugs from 19.14, as well as making sure the version is compatible with JoiPlay.

UPDATE:  I've decided to leave the 19.11 link up, but I'm adding the 19.16 which seems to be the latest working version.  It works on JoiPlay, but it's like a drunken Slurpuff.  So far, I've found the animated "tiles" do not animate properly and will not appear in some spots in favor of the background.  The ones I've found are the waterfall, lava, and electric tiles of the first gym.  It might affect your experience (if you're into that) but it's purely cosmetic, and won't effect battles as they run fine (so far).  I do know the Devs and others in the community will help you with bugs in this version, as everyone else has it too unlike 19.11.

Download Links

Episode 18.4.1 (475MB): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P2o1JZ19fkHsL5A5p48WwbaEfbfcjK2j/view?usp=drivesdk

Episode 19.11 (640MB): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PaJGEoVQCNkq6rfXjVV-hbYeUf4oBnUI/view?usp=drivesdkslope 3

Episode 19.16 (620MB): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OfYhchyam5Plg8iYwg5nuZOq7dSMc5bu/view?usp=sharing

The 19.11 download link might disappear once the official 19.12+ patches are released and everything is stabilized.
The developer team and community are more likely to help you with bugs in version 19.16 since it's the current go-to version.

If you're stuck in the 18/19 transition, grab 18.4.1.
If you need JoiPlay compatibility and don't mind some graphical glitches, 19.16 is your friend.
Avoid 19.11 unless you're comfortable with potential bugs and no community support for them.
I hope this helps you escape the Byxbysion muck and continue your adventures!

• 1 month later...