Changing Relationship variables value

Meteor Knight

Well, you can edit them using the debug mode posted recently by Aironfaar here: 

Note that it's part of the modpack, but you can choose which mods of them to actually put in the game. But like, you should probably not mess with it too much cuz I'm not sure whether it can break your game or not. It may not be the complete thing, but debug is debug.

1 hour ago, Cobra said:

Well, you can edit them using the debug mode posted recently by Aironfaar here: 

Note that it's part of the modpack, but you can choose which mods of them to actually put in the game. But like, you should probably not mess with it too much cuz I'm not sure whether it can break your game or not. It may not be the complete thing, but debug is debug.

I see thx alot 

I will not change too much can you please tell me how do I edit relationship variables with the debug mod or Does it give special option to directly edit relationship value ?

Sharla just told its show debug menu mod

Edited by Meteor Knight
Info correction

4 minutes ago, Meteor Knight said:

I see thx alot 

I will not change too much but how do I edit relationship variables with the debug mod or Does it give special option to directly edit relationship value ?

Also theres bunch of many mods there can you tell me whats the name of the mod that enables debug just to know for sure

Show Debug Menu grants you access to the game's debug menus without enabling the actual debug mode. While this is safer than playing with debug mode on, I didn't curate the things you can do with it, which means you can easily mess up your save file by misusing the debug menu. Only use this if you truly and genuinely know what you're doing. You can opt to show only the Pause menu's debug menu, only the debug menu for pokémon (Pkmn), Both or turn it Off for the time being.

10 minutes ago, Meteor Knight said:

I see thx alot 

I will not change too much can you please tell me how do I edit relationship variables with the debug mod or Does it give special option to directly edit relationship value ?

I am guessing its show debug menu mod

First follow the instructions to properly activate the mods into your game, then go to options and have debug show up on either just the menu or both menu and pokemon, the latter isn't really needed if you only want it for the relationship variables. After that go to Debug>Variables and scroll down. IIRC the relationship variables are at around 300-330 somewhere.

1 minute ago, Cobra said:

First follow the instructions to properly activate the mods into your game, then go to options and have debug show up on either just the menu or both menu and pokemon, the latter isn't really needed if you only want it for the relationship variables. After that go to Debug>Variables and scroll down. IIRC the relationship variables are at around 300-330 somewhere.

Wow thx alot I understand I did see variable option and there was switches option too where I wasted my time for no reason

I finally have a lead appreciate it !

If anyone comes in future here on editing variable , know this you are taking game breaking risk and you need show debug menu mod or debug by running reborn E18(tested and runs) or e19(I didnt test) in RPGXP.

Find pbs files by google(you need to edit alot in encounter.txt,Trainer.txt files the RPGXP tells you edit too. Idk if I can post my edited files) ,RPGXP guide by google