Making training more than 6 pokemon easier

Corso

It's been years since my last new topic am I doing this right? If this section is not for suggestions I apologize but please state it clearly.

I was wondering if there is/can be a mod that allows pokemon that are not on your team to get exp. Maybe like a box where you can store pokemon ready to be switched for a difficult battle. Ideally, being notified of level-ups and new moves would be significantly better.

I haven't played the game since E17 and I've never used the exp all even in main games so I don't know how it works, but from what I've read it's limited to your party.

If I'm asking too much I'll just have to grind a little.

Thank you all for your hard work on the mods. 

Ok thank you, just a little off topic: back in my day I don't think passwords and exp candies were a thing (except the rare candy), I've read you can activate a/some passwords at the beginning of the game, but can I get more candies later or whenever I need them? How much exp do they give?

• Global Mods

Extra Small - 100 XP
Small - 800 XP
Medium - 3,000 XP
Large - 10,000 XP
Extra Large - 30,000 XP

Candies can be found randomly around the map as well, Data chips can be used at PCs to enable passwords, and can be bought on 7th street. 

• Thanks 1