Which is the best path to take The Lin path or the Anna path

Kinger16

I have played Pokémon reborn multiple times through up to episode 18. With the newest release I know that there’s two pass really to take the Anna path or the Lin path Tge part where you are free in the children from the doctor. And you have the choice to find him or not which option should I take so that I can get the best/most interesting ending.

You've probably heard it a million times already, but both routes are worth playing.  (Someone correct me if I'm wrong) In terms of route compatability, 

Spoiler

The Lin/Anna Route criteria are partially reliant on the Zekrom/Reshiram route criteria.  You can't get the Anna Route without doing the Reshiram route along the way.  Au contraire, you can do both Zekrom and Reshiram on the Lin route.  

The 2 separate pairs of routes lead to some interesting postgame.

Spoiler

Reshiram / Zekrom examine the relationship between Amaria and Titania, as well as the fallout from Taka's fate. 

Anna / Lin explores the dynamic between Anna and Lin, as well as heavily impact the story elements of the postgame with significant characters.  The core game is the same, but lore changes between the routes.

The Lin route establishes Lin's relations and further character development for her and her motives.  Involves her potential redemption if you save her.

The Anna Route examines a world without Lin, and the lasting impacts she left on Anna, as well as Anna's friends and family.  Turns out the same lore reasons for Lin's motives end up corrupting Anna.  

Try all the possibilities and see for yourself.