Permanent Eeveelution Petting NPCs Mod.

Dred

• Global Mods

Does this count as a Mod? I don't know

For the Eeveelution petting sidequest, you are required to pet each of the Eeveelution's to obtain the reward, this quest is started in Spinel Town. However,  almost all of the Eeveelutions are not permanent, and will disappear forever after certain points in the story.
So, I made a solution, and that is just to slap them into the Nightclub, and have them be obtainable in the Post Game if you miss them during the story. I also decided to add some unique dialogue, even though its not the best, and introduce extra relationship values. You can now gain +1 relationship points with Lumi, Eve, and Adrienn, if you pet their Eeveelution for the first time, rather then the story ones. 

Installation is simple, take the map file, open your Pokemon Reborn folder, to go Data, and replace Map827.rxdata with the new one.
Not sure if there is an easier way to download it, but it works either way.

This should be compatible with other mods, as long as they don't directly replace that map. 

Enjoy! 

Map827.rxdata

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
  • Global Mods
On 1/31/2023 at 12:07 AM, AJDoggo said:
  • How can I make It so I can have this mod and have the hug mod, there the both same map.

You can't, unless I integrated the events into the same map.