Suggestion for player made fields

KolinKat

I'm not sure if suggestions may still be added to the game but i wanted to suggest ways for making more player generated fields. Players can already generate 11 of the fields in the game but i felt like more fields could be added to it. They being Super-Heated, Short Circuit, Wasteland, Murkwater, Water Surface, Cave, Dark Cave, Holy, Mountain, Forest, Icy, Rocky, Fairy Tale, Desert, Flower Garden and New World. I feel like these could be generated by players. Some being temporary and others being Temporary. The remaining terrains shouldn't be made by players, either because they wouldn't make sense or i couldn't come up with a reason for how to make them. Terrains like Chess, the big top, Ashen beach(Which i kinda thought of), Mirrored and Dragon Den.

Methods to make terrains, all of these are assuming it's the Neutral Terrain, aka no effects:

Cave - Use Tectonic Rage or Rock Tomb 3 times (Permanent)

Dark Cave - Using Dark Void 2 Times without holding Everstone or Black hole Eclipse (Permanent)

Holy Field - Use Purify inside Dark Cave (This one is questionable)
Mountain - Use Continental Crush or use Rock Climb inside Cave twice (Permanent)
Rocky Field - Use Mud Sport and Stealth Rocks, destroyed if either Mud Sport or Stealth Rocks are destroyed
Desert - Use Mud Sport and Sandstorm in succession, Active for the duration of Sandstorm.
Super Heated - Sun is up and Inferno Overdrive is used or certain fire moves are used twice (Heat Wave for example), Active for the duration of Sun.

Water Surface - Rain is up and Hydro Vortex is used or certain water moves are used twice (Surf, Muddy Water), Active for the duration of Rain
Icy Field - Hail is up and Subzero Slammer is used or certain ice moves are used twice(Blizzard, Icy Wind), Active for the duration of Hail.
Forest - Grassy Terrain is up and Forest Curse or Bloom Doom is used, Active for the duration of Grassy Terrain
Flower Garden(1,2,3) - Grassy Terrain is up and Growth is used twice, Level 1, if rain/sun is up, level 2, if Rainbow is up, level 3, active for the duration of Grassy Terrain
Fairy Tale - Grassy Terrain is up and Fairy Wind is used twice, active for the duration of Grassy Terrain
Wasteland - Swamp is up and Acid Downpour is used or Sludge Wave is used twice, Active for the duration of Swamp
Murkwater - Rain is up and Acid Downpour is used or Sludge Wave is used twice, Active for the duration of rain
Short Circuit - Electric Terrain is up and certain Steel moves are used twice(Shift Gear, Gear Grind, Gyro Ball)
New World - Spacial Rend, Phantom Force, Hyperspace Fury while holding an Everstone or Genesis Supernova is used.

Honorable suggestion, Mainly because i don't think this one makes much sense:
Ashen Beach - Burning Field is active and Sandstorm is used or Sand Attack is used twice, active for the duration of Burning Field