Possibility for 19.12 on JoiPlay

Fayt_Bouleouve

So I noticed there are a ton of those who, like me, can't get 19.12 on JoiPlay.  I've already established that there's no issues for PCs, just mobile.  I've done beta testing on both PC and mobile, and had it working when I was running around in 19.11.  After tinkering with the files and setup for a bit, I've put together what is essentially the files from the beta run plus the latest release to get 19.12 working for JoiPlay.

Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OZvah4ZUDzskVN1zA9v4AYdVzOz6fc-E/view?usp=drivesdk

For all intents and purposes, this SHOULD work like the one the devs put up download links for, I've tested it and it works so far, but just know that I can't say for certainty if the devs will assist with any bugs from this.  

Edited by Fayt_Bouleouve

The devs have mentioned quite a number of times already that Joiplay isn't something they can help with since they're not the ones developing it. It's been stated that Pokemon Reborn has been developed to be playable on a pc, and although they have no issues with people playing it on Joiplay, they can't fix bugs that may occur on Joiplay but not on pc, since those are two separate engines.

For reference, here's the latest post by Ame on discord regarding this matter:

Spoiler

Screenshot (25).png

In any case, good luck with your endeavor. It will probably be helpful for people that can't access the game otherwise.

Edited by Cobra