Anyone has a azurill? ...

AspSavier

I currently have been trying to get azurill and has failed... Alot actually. Wasted almost all my time on the police hunt and my mystery egg was a shroomish i will never use, i don't normally do trading but god damn it i do... Really need a azurill if its so late game then i might as well replace it with a freaking goldeen. If anyone is wondering why i'm on the wrong topic place- it's because i don't even know where it is. I don't even know if i a m on the right topic/place.

Ok somehow i have the "full IV password" and bruh i thought it was just a mod so i removed the mod but- i actually crap, i don't really remember what passwords i added i'd watched this person Herovoltzy and had added the passwords HE used when he started the game, but i must have added it bruh but i really really don't remember doing so it must have had a different name or something but er yea.

You mus go on your pokegear -> Online Play ->Register.  After that you login with your registered username whenever you wanna trade or battle with others o/

By the way...I got a shiny Azuril from breeding now, want it?