(Solved)Game wont open

J Boi

the error started on version 19.06, but is still happening on update 19.08. Whenever i try to get in the game, the screen stays black for about 30-60 seconds, and then pops up with an error message. included is a copy of the errorlog and my most recent save. The error message that displays has the following text:

PS: the trainer name is not in any way referencing the gym leader Serra, it is the name of my OC, and i completely forgot there already was a character in the game with that name. Also, if you happen to get the game working and decide to look at my pokemon, I can explain the nicknames if you want.

errorlog.txt Game - Serra - 4996 - 232h 4m - 10 badges - Route 3.rxdata

Edited by J Boi

46 minutes ago, J Boi said:

the error started on version 19.06, but is still happening on update 19.08. Whenever i try to get in the game, the screen stays black for about 30-60 seconds, and then pops up with an error message. included is a copy of the errorlog and my most recent save. The error message that displays has the following text:

PS: the trainer name is not in any way referencing the gym leader Serra, it is the name of my OC, and i completely forgot there already was a character in the game with that name. Also, if you happen to get the game working and decide to look at my pokemon, I can explain the nicknames if you want.

errorlog.txt 2.94 kB · 0 downloads Game - Serra - 4996 - 232h 4m - 10 badges - Route 3.rxdata 528.65 kB · 0 downloads

marshal file errors usually point to a corrupted save file, however it's also mentioning a file not existing which is this one: 

icon693.png

Further more this message appears when i try to load your file so im fairly sure it is indeed corrupted which is why you are having issues https://gyazo.com/a476ae78808c613b124ff1c636ad3f6d

Ok now a couple (12+) hours later, i finally got something different to happen. It is now a different error message, this time after the title screen. it is telling me if i'm seeing the message, it means my save is corrupted. I've already deleted 200 saves (i save a lot :p) and removed the shared Pc mod i had installed (wasnt really using it anyways) Here's the new error message, i'll keep going to older saves until i find one that works

errorlog.txt

• 9 months later...