Scary future gyms

blazenx56

I decided to make this to say how scared i am at the possible gym leaders and how much that will destroy peoples team

My new most feared new type has to be steel do to metagross and aggron being to bulky tanks that my team have no way of beating besides fighting type but theres always that automize earthquake destorying your team

What your most feared upcoming type?

Edited by blazenx56

Never give up, trust your instincts!!....& the power of your Pokemon of course. lol. In every Pokemon game I always fear the Dragon Type the most.;-; Especially in Reborn, I don't wanna face Saphira anytime soon....I still haven't fought Radomus yet, still stuck on his 2nd Chess puzzle, but he shouldn't be too terribly hard for me.

• 1 month later...

The thing that might be tough is when you battle Charlotte for a badge. -_- She has a ninetales if u paid attention when getting heather out of the orphanage. It's most likely gonna have drought and set up sun, probably have will-o-wisp and confuse ray and solarbeam/flamethrower. And then THE REST OF HER TEAM!!!

This game has steeled my nerves. There is but one thing that could possibly diminish my determination; and that is if Ame decides that she doesn't want to add Rotom's other forms until AFTER the Fire-type leader. If that's the case, then I'm most afraid of Charlotte.

Fire-types destroy my team /.\