Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

E19 - Can't find Squirtle

Mewr11

Question

As it says on the tin, I can't find Squirtle. Where I'm at:

Spoiler

I've spoken to the man in the skyscraper in Byxbision, he told me to ask around to see if I could find a lead. I've tried asking Aya + her parents, the street rat at the first metal pipe, the old man in the elevator building, and the password hiker, but none of their dialogue changed from before starting the Squirtle quest.

I have beaten Aya, and done all of the story progression before battling Serra.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

5 answers to this question

Unfortunately, I think they changed it. If someone can correct me, great. If not, you get an ability to jump ledges, use it to jump bottom left ledge, jump off ledge hidden behind the left pillar, use strength, and the the path up leads to squirtle AND beldum. again, not sure if it has to rain.

Screenshot (17).png

Update: Found it. For those who stumble across this thread who are also confused:

Spoiler

Once you go through the door behind the red cylinder, follow the path it takes you on until you get to the room in the above post. From that room, exit via the bottom-left corner and go down the metal pipe. At the bottom of the metal pipe, there is another cave entrance. Go in, climb up the ladder, then climb back down the ladder. Climbing back down the ladder will put you in the top-right corner of the room in the above post. Move the strength rocks out of the way, exit via the top-left, and you'll find the Squirtle in the fountain just to the south. Squirtle did require the rain to encounter.

• Like 2

@Mewr11 you are a lifesaver, thanks for posting your solution! I never would have thought to go back down the ladder. I wonder if this is the only time this mechanic is used, or if we've got to worry about other ladders/doors/etc leading to different places depending on which side you enter them from? 🤔