Okay so I'm gonna attempt to write a Reborn Fic with characters who may have some wierd lineage going in here.

So we have our MCs, two pairs of siblings wanting to go to Reborn to do three things, Kickass, Tell a good friend about Reborn and checkout where there "Dad" lives. 

I say dad loosely because technically said Father is someone canon

Spoiler

Their Papa is Shade.....

Which makes writing ideas much more confusing with Ep 19 and what we now know as Shade was a Woman

1) Certain Plot points make me do things so I will refrain from the mention of the  .... Ehmmm act..

2) No matter what Shade will end up marrying their mother Yass Queens

Their Mama is an amazing writer of suspense and maybe a more mature genre for specific people looking for something...

Anywho meet our Two Bro & Sis Combo

Mallory Elise Brooks & Neville Issac "Zero" Brooks

Mallory or Mal for short is your average shy girl with a love for Pokemon Caretaking. She also has a great hearing, Plush collection, and a slight Psychic Connection to Dreams. She has a sweet heart, and tends to go feral over three things, People  she loves, Pokemon, and Sweets . She may have a crippling addiction to Sweets. This relates to her Trainer Class Sweetheart

She would start off with an Egg and a Chikorita named Daikon (She will name her Pokemon after Food and Friends)

Spoiler

The Egg hatches into a Togepi . She names it Benedict. 

Also she may end up crushing on A Certain Sleepy Boy with a Chatot 😏😏😏

Okay now to Zero

He is of course usually formal and simple but likes to make chuuni leveled quotes. Calling himself a Wielder of a Dark Spectral Curse . He tends to overdramatize but always shows a kind heart to anyone with effort.  This is reflected by his Trainer Class Dramatist.

Surprisingly by everyone apparently by Mallory this isn't even his True form!

Spoiler

I'll spoil his true personality and why he acts so Chuuni.

He is in truth akin to Luna and Shelly combined, a Quiet imaginative boy with a love for battling and family.

The reason he acts like this is because he wants to both warn and surprise peopley

You see kids having a child with a Dark Entity tends to give your kids superpowers.

His Sister can Self Actualize Space and Create Dream Realms

He can manifest a Cursed Arm and cut Illusions and anything. 

He starts off with his Trust Partner Rook the Pawniard and his starter will be Vanitas the Froakie.

Both characters will go on a journey destroying the plot and being general amazing kids. 

I will keep some things and change a whole more.

So I have two reasons for opening this Thread

One to gain Suggestions for Pokemon and such that they can get. 

Two is to get your opinions and if any changes you fear.

Forgot to mention I will include several Mega Formes from Several other Fangames so if the fic does release you will know the special things they have.

Well what do you think?

Comment and I'll try my best to reply. Ty <3