Distorted space help

Cyphre

Feel like a big dumdum by getting stuck in here while i handled most other puzzles with relative ease, but i just dont see a way to progress in this room. It's the second room of this place where you need to combine Malamar changing tiles with walking on air with Arceus statues. If someone could point out what to do from this particular statue or if there is a video/steps for it would be great. 

Stuck around this statue in particular with this section only looping on itself, unless i missed something.

Spoiler

Безымянный.jpg

• Like 2

Since i'm in a habit of answering my own questions today, for everyone who was stuck here as well: you can run from the status to the nearby Malamar, touch it and run back without breaking your "spectral" form. 

The way it works is you can have a certain amount of steps from the point you started until your spectral form dissipates. However before the limit of steps you can go and backtrack as much as you want. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cyphre said:

Since i'm in a habit of answering my own questions today, for everyone who was stuck here as well: you can run from the status to the nearby Malamar, touch it and run back without breaking your "spectral" form. 

The way it works is you can have a certain amount of steps from the point you started until your spectral form dissipates. However before the limit of steps you can go and backtrack as much as you want. 

WOW AHAHAHAH I HAVE BEEN STUCK HERE FOR 10 MINUTES CAUSE I ALWAYS PRESSED A thanks !!!!