Episode 19 post game spoilers(i need help with a puzzle)

Pozyher

Spoiler

Does anyone have a guide for the logic puzzle(s) in the vicitini quest? I dont know how to solve them since i used a guide i found on the forums to solve the 4 previous puzzles from victory road,and if i am to be honest here,im too dumb to even try to solve them.

So if anyone has a guide to do them or a screenshot of the solution(s) the would be greatly appreciated.

51 minutes ago, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone have a guide for the logic puzzle(s) in the vicitini quest? I dont know how to solve them since i used a guide i found on the forums to solve the 4 previous puzzles from victory road,and if i am to be honest here,im too dumb to even try to solve them.

So if anyone has a guide to do them or a screenshot of the solution(s) the would be greatly appreciated.

• Thanks 1

Does anyone have a good logical way to solve the victini puzzle? Like step my step

I solved all the Victory Roads one easily, but so much permutations in this puzzle made it difficult (even with the stones helping exclude some starting positions, most notably in foliation)

More for my interest sake than anything

29 minutes ago, Loquiito17 said:

Does anyone have a good logical way to solve the victini puzzle? Like step my step

I solved all the Victory Roads one easily, but so much permutations in this puzzle made it difficult (even with the stones helping exclude some starting positions, most notably in foliation)

More for my interest sake than anything

Spoiler

image.png.61f4a31d423a3b954429d17813cd9e90.png

I'm not sure a step by step tutorial exists, but if you really want to solve it, above is the solved combination.