Luna's Pokemon ignore Baton Passed Evasion boosts?

Gentleman Jaggi

maybe a bug, maybe some weird interaction, I dunno but here's what I observed:

I've been doing a Ghost Monotype and Luna was shredding my team so I decided to grab some cheese. I lead with Drifblim and use Minimize three times to max out Evasion; Bisharp alternates between Sucker Punch and Night Slash. Sucker Punch obviously fails because I'm not attacking while Night Slash misses, meaning the Evasion boosts definitely work at this point.

I then Baton Pass into Golurk - the stat boosts display shows the evasion boosts as having been transferred to Golurk but despite this it gets hit by every single attack Luna's Pokémon use. I've tried it out by just sitting there and taking hits and the Evasion boosts are clearly being ignored or didn't get transferred.

It's not an issue with Baton Passing Evasion in general either - I've done that a bunch of times and it worked just fine previously; Luna's gym fight is the first instance of it not working. The Field isn't at fault either, since neither the Crystal Cavern nor the Cave Field have any effect on Evasion or Accuracy.