Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Missed Glass Workstation items

SunlitEspeon

Question

8 answers to this question

Have you finished rescuing Agate City and all that? From my understanding the Glass Workstation is supposed to be empty of glass after that, sounds like a bug to me if you're post E18 content. I know when I came back in the postgame the whole place was cleared out. Might be worth confirming with one of the devs, or checking in the bug reporting section just in case.

3 hours ago, meth said:

have the same problem, am at victory road,had cleared the venue off all items in e18, they put new item in e19, a new megastone, cant push the glass in the way and no espion to push it , cant access item

Similar, except I'm right at the start of what I presume is the postgame.  That newly added Mega Stone is still locked in glass. Maybe it's an issue with files started before 18 or 19? Or maybe it's just even further?

Just now, nguyengiangoc said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Glass panels will be removed in postgame and not in main game.

Spoiler

Is postgame after you defeat the E4 and Lin twice or is it the "true ending" I've seen a thread title or two about? If the first, the glass are still there on my file, even after doing one of the Anomaly missions.

10 minutes ago, just-for-questions said:
  Hide contents

Is postgame after you defeat the E4 and Lin twice or is it the "true ending" I've seen a thread title or two about? If the first, the glass are still there on my file, even after doing one of the Anomaly missions.

Spoiler

Glass panels are removed in Tier 3 cap 120 and only after the player accepts a quest in Glass Workstation .

• Thanks 1