The Most Under-appreciated Pokemon Ever

Qoseph

I didn't even remember it existed. I bet that none of you did either. It's kind of like when you say a word often enough, it starts to sound like just a sound. Except it's when you see a Pokemon so little. There are Pokemon like Charizard that you always see, and then there are the others. But this Pokemon in particular, I barely saw at all in all my years. Please shed some love for this poor guy.

339Barboach.png

250px-223Remoraid.png322Numel.png

Both Pokemon are overlooked, and under-appreciated. But just look at those cute faces! Additionally, when used correctly in Little Cup, they prove to be quite devastating.

(and of course, there's Dunsparce.)

Edited by renowner

Well, Numel is by no way a forgotten Pokemon, given that it evolves into Camerupt which (kinda) has its uses (or at least, it is well known, for its unique typing if nothing else...).

And same goes for Remoraid, because well, it evolves into Octillery which was indeed a forgotten Pokemon before Gen 5, but then Moody came...

And Dunsparce is a very famous and important Pokemon: it is the weakest Pokemon around, and that is a record in its own right. Much like in the bicycle races, where they award a special black jersey to the individual who arrives last at the goal... Being the worst means being known and having fans, albeit for the wrong reason!

On the other hand, I bet many people forgot Watchog even existed immediately after clearing B2/W2, and that the only reason they didn't forget about it even before they completed the game is that Team Plasma grunts use it, so that players are constantly reminded of its pointless existance... Simply put, Watchog has no reason for existing!
And I guess it is more or less the same for Barboach, even if Whiscash is (kinda) a thing...

Dunsparce is amazing! And Sunkern is the weakest...poor little ball of cute. The most forgotten Pokemon I know of, I think, would be Girafarig. its cool, its nice, but has ANYONE talked about it since its debut in gen-2? I haven't heard of it at all really.

(Also I feel like MegaMantine should've had Kangaskan's ability too.....its Remoraid would deal a second attack :P )

Sad_Sunkern_by_LaniceraCaprifolium.gif "Don't forget about m- I mean.... Kern. Kern. Sun. Sunkern."

Well, if you want to talk about Pokemon included or not included in people's teams in-game... Who the hell has ever even considered including Plusle/Minun in RSE? At least Pachirisu in DPPt has Pickup... Pikachu's clones are known to be horrid!

Know what? I'm gonna agree with SonOfRed. Also, the pokedex in EVERY GAME (except I think Ruby) is a total dick to magikarp.

Magikarp is able to splash over mountains.

You should be able to use it to skip tunnels and caves and stupid obstacle filled paths from the entrance all the way to the end.

Its all an anti-magikarp conspiracy. They fill your head with propaganda so you evolve it, and can't find its true strength. Splash over a mountain, into a perfect "dive" right onto the unfortunate skulls of the enemy. Let's see a wynaut's splash do that!

Its all an anti-magikarp conspiracy. They fill your head with propaganda so you evolve it, and can't find its true strength. Splash over a mountain, into a perfect "dive" right onto the unfortunate skulls of the enemy. Let's see a wynaut's splash do that!

IS THAT A CHALLENGE

Yes! And after we prove its destructive might, Let's start a petition to REBAN WYNAUT! Because it was ALWAYS on par with the likes of the Olympic poke-gods! Let it reascend to the lofty heights like that of Arceus and Kyogre!