There's a way to use the Shared PC mod to transfer your pokemons in a fresh save file in the final version

GuillerXD

For the peoples who want to start the final version from the beginning but are afraid to lose all your progress, there's a way to do it and still be able to transfer all your pokemons and Items with the Shared PC Mod.

At least for now, the way to use the Shared PC mod in the final version is to make a new file on version 18, then play it till the Inspector and Torkoal cutscene plays out then go back to the Grand Hall > Proceed to transfer everything you want to this new save file (all this still in v18) > Load this new save file in the final version then go outside the Grand all and then come back, at this point the Grand Hall should be back to the design of the final version again, then you can play the game normally.

This is what I did and worked nice for me and the game played normally with all the new events and everything, I'm at Florinia right now.   

afgg.png