Gym 8 - SPOILER,mayhaps.

Scenekidlove

• Administrators

Aside from not knowing what my pieces were (I thought my bishop was a pawn for the longest time) I loved it <3

It was for that reason that I made that little hall with El where each piece was explained when you 'talked' to it. Should I make that more clear, or is it the actual graphics themselves?

Anyway, glad at least some people enjoyed it. ^^

It was for that reason that I made that little hall with El where each piece was explained when you 'talked' to it. Should I make that more clear, or is it the actual graphics themselves?

Wait what, there was a hall like that? Whoops >.< I must have missed or overlooked it, in which case my bad :P

EDIT: Okay I went back and found it, it's a little hard to notice since there's no door mark on the floor haha. Maybe add in a bit of dialogue with El saying to follow him if you require help with identifying pieces :)

Edited by Seehan

The Hall did explain it, but when you don't see the pieces you need. You skip them.

So I had to keep running back to see what pieces I had..Then add to the fact that I know some of the chestpieces in english, but it's not my native tongue..so for a long time, I mistook Rook to be the "Bishop"..hence I had a hard time doing the first one:P

The 2nd and 3rd were done moderatively "easy"

The last one was tricky...XD

Wait what, there was a hall like that? Whoops >.< I must have missed or overlooked it, in which case my bad :P

EDIT: Okay I went back and found it, it's a little hard to notice since there's no door mark on the floor haha. Maybe add in a bit of dialogue with El saying to follow him if you require help with identifying pieces :)

He actually does say something like that..along the lines of, if you need to know the pieces, my servant is in the side room.

I love playing Chess so being able to play in a game I love even more is awesome I had difficulty with solveing some of them but thats the fun in chess

For some weird reason, the last one brought me trouble. I now have seen some other secreen shots and I know exactly why:
6TlxynA.png

Look, I happen to have some models switched (I Finished it) but there is a Rook in place of a Bishop threatening my King which made the last one very hard for me.

Apart from that one getting a bit frustrating, I liked the puzzles as I have played chess quite a lot in my life. :-)

Well they were great, but easy :P (well probably not for ppl that dont know chess) soooo very good to make it not to hard ;) i just happend to be very blind at first in the last room when i didnt saw i had pawns xD

idk if they´re hard to see or it was just me ... anyways great puzzle ;D