Reborn fanart

Rozetheeuwu

I'll be posting all my reborn fanart here (including my oc)

Speaking of here is his redesign, it's nothing major just a few new clothing changes.

bc33689ef108182055f127cd4872c4af0a03bd9a

Here is his info since I deleted the old topic as well as the doodles because they were to cute to be deleted:

Spoiler

name: miles moore
alias: wrecking ball (by charlotte)
eye color: dark pink
hair color: light purple
relitaves:
maria moore (mother)
david brewer (father, deceased)
michael brewer (younger brother)
rose brewer (younger sister)
trainer class: ex-delinquent

Miles Moore is a new trainer from Ryme City.

Miles was born and raised in Ryme City. Miles is the guardian of his two younger siblings, Michael and Rose. He decided to go to reborn to either become champion or find some other sort of job there in order to begin a new life there for him and his siblings

• He was kicked out of his mother's house at age 16 and was taken in by his father's friend.
  • He worked at his father's friend restaurant, other than that he mentions he's done some 'illegal' work which is where he got his scars from.
  • He didn't meet his siblings until they were 9 years old when his father died. He was told their mother whereabouts are unknown and they have no other family, which is why he decided to become their guardian.
  •  Although he doesn't specialize in a specific type, he has a preference for fairy and dragon types.
  •  He's very protective over children, which probably comes from raising his siblings.
  •  He and his mother are trying to get along again, but he still seems bitter about everything bad she's done to him.
  • He's transgender
  • He constantly forgets who Fern is, and when he does 'remember' he calls him by the wrong name. No one knows if he does this on purpose or not.
Spoiler

2d989e8e32c13d28229ff0ce09596a3a77792f90

2199285ea12d6c1540749699d85b39b617b29edd

31f7c3d9ed531650458121aa12abd94ec8708560

I have some fanart ideas that I can't wait to draw.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

30d2f9fa7649ef501e64278bf0d8d0da4b455c80

I redesigned my reborn oc again, and changed his entire character, and made him into two characters. These are Aiden and Caden, they often fight for their mother's attention. Aiden is the doing the gym challenge and Caden went with him for his own agenda.

• They were both born in Ryme City.
  • They're both FtM trans and they both use He/They pronounce. Aiden is bi and has zero relationship experience and Caden is gay and has more relationship experience.
  • Other than their outfits their (final) teams also rival each other. (with the exeption of their starters) Caden has an Umbreon and Gliscor that evolve via in the nighttimee while Aiden has two pokemon that evolve via daytime, which are his Espeon and Lucario. Caden has a Mismagius while Aiden has a Honchkrow. Caden has a Luxray while Aiden has a Manectric. They both have a normal type that evolve via friendship (Loppuny and Silvally)
  • Aiden is more emotional compared to his twin, he acts on his feelings rather than logic while Caden is the opposite, he will think a situation through and will choose what he thinks is the most logical option even if it hurts someones feelings.
  • Like 2