Castillo de la Angel, Angie Help, Super Confused...

Hello, I am new to posting here, & this is my first play through of Rejuvenation. (NOOB ALERT)

I am stuck at the Erin vs Angie part. Now, The reason I am confused is because I have the Main Characters Pokemon, & bag items, & when I look online for any help, everyone else has Erin's Pokemon.

I cannot beat Angie with even my Pokemon. I struggled with her the first time around, & I can only make it through half her team. I have no revives at all, which is tough on my part.

Any advice?

My Pokemon:

Lvl 84 Talonflame: Brave Bird, Flame Charge, Roost, Tailwind

Lvl 82 Bronzong: Gyro Ball, Extrasensory, Rockslide, Can't remember 4th move

Lvl 84 Magmortar: Sunny Day, Rock Slide, Confuse Ray, Fire Punch

Lvl 85 Mudsdale: Earthquake, Rockslide. Superpower, Counter

Lvl 85 Perrserker: Thrash, Screech,  Iron Tail, Stacking Shot

Lvl 85 Alolan Raichu: Thunderbolt Nasty Plot, Psychic, Thunder Wave

Lvl 85 Greninja: Shadow Sneak, Night Slash, Surf, Extrasensory

Lvl 85 Sylveon: Moonblast, Calm Mind, Hyper Voice, Misty Terrain

I also have a Vespiquen, Belossom, Decidueye, Dusclops, & Altaira, & a couple others in the 80s, but they they aren't helping very much.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you use interceptor's wish? That allows you to use your team instead of Erin's. Do you have any other fire types? Talonflame is not really useful in this fight and magmortar is way better on special side. Bronzong with levitate really works wonders on Angie's pokemon. I haven't played the game in ages, is there a move relearner? Fake out will do really well on perrserker. There's also a discord and people are more active there if you want ask there as well. Best of luck