Easy guide for Eternal Battle Reverie

Lorisaur

As most of you probably know, the last update from Legends Arceus added an endless survival mode called Eternal Battle Reverie and that thing. Is. Amazing.

I cleared battle50 with relative ease using a team of lv85ish mons with random natures and close to no EVs/Grit. After a couple days, I tried again with an optimized version of the same team in order to get to battle 999 which is the maximum the game can register. After some hundreds of battles I got a quite bored (and also wanted to turn off the switch) so I gave up eventually, but I'm more than sure that this team can clear thousands of battles. 

So here I am talking about this team

Arceus  (Legend Plate)
Modest Nature  
- Judgment  
- Earth Power  
- Flash Cannon  
- Recover  

Arceus is just too got to not use it. It has coverage, sustain and whenever it clicks Judgment something drops. The coverage moves are for Heatran, Empoleon, Alolatales and Kleavor.

Enamorus (F) 
Modest Nature  
- Draining Kiss  
- Moonblast  
- Mystical Fire  
- Calm Mind  

Draining Kiss is the most valuable move here. It lets you counter big targets like Giratina while still keeping yourself healthy. Togekiss might be an alternative option, but I don't think it's as good as Enamorus as it can easily get free turns on slower opponents and can deal massive damage with kiss after a calm mind. Enamorus can also deal with Decidueye/Samurott, Spiritomb and lots of random pokemon

Weavile 
Adamant Nature  
- Ice Shard  
- Ice Punch  
- Night Slash  
- Rest  

I didn't know about this back when I cleared battle50, I had Giratina here. Giratina is very good, but this is broken. Even more than Arceus. As you guys probably know, ice shard can lock any target from EVER attacking - even the opposing Arceus - as long as you spam ice shard and sometimes use agile style ice shard. This "wobbling" is not really the whole reason why Weavile is here, far from it. This lock consumes way too many ice shard pps and, besides Arceus, you should only do it on ice weak mons not named Giratina (seriously, Giratina takes nothing from ice shards). The best application, however, is to use one or two shards and switch into something that can finish off the target, like Heatran or Empoleon which resist judgment/strong style close combat respectively but not after a couple shards. Weavile's strenght also comes from the fact that it will ALWAYS get the first move on any opponent so you can easily switch around without taking damage from the lead. Also rest is an amazing sustain option because you can often agile style rest t1 and switch to something else. And yes this is your lead. One last thing, Weavile can usually damage pretty hard lv80 Giratina or straight up ko it before being forced to switch by Dialga+Palkia so you also have the chance to get your easy 60pts

Lilligant-Hisui (F)  
Adamant Nature  
- Drain Punch  
- Close Combat  
- Leaf Blade  
- Victory Dance  

If you ask me to say a pokemon in this team that is impossible to replace, I'd say Lilligant. Lilligant can take out some key targets for easy points like Rampardos+Bastiodon, Dialga, Snorlax/Regigigas, Empoleon, Torterra and so on. Victory Dance is one of the craziest moves in this game as it basically gives x2.25 damage and adds bulk on a pokemon that alredy has high damage and sustain. This thing takes ice beams like nothing if you play her correctly. Be ware to preserve drain punch pp tho: sometimes you might want to use Arceus or something else on some of Lilligant's target if she's running too low (I'm only saying this for whoever's mad like me and wants to pull off a 999run, there's no need to worry otherwise)

Cresselia (F)  
- Calm Mind  
- Psychic  
- Moonblast  
- Lunar Blessing

Cresselia's main goal here is to TOTALLY stall out Dialga+Palkia. A crit roar of time doesn't deal even 20%. As you can see I'm not showing a nature here because my Cresselia was actually docile (too lazy to farm mints) and she doesn't even need a nature. She can also beat Infernape, Gallade and some other pokemon while also stalling out an opposing Cresselia if you ever run into her. Don't run into her. I also suggest avoiding "female pokemon" just because of the chance to get Cresselia. Ppstalling opposing Cresselia's moonblasts with your own Cresselia before going into Weavile is probably better than wasting ice shard pps for a lock. I've tried Manaphy in place of Cresselia, but Lunar Blessing is just too good

Dusknoir  
Adamant Nature  
- Leech Life  
- Calm Mind  
- Shadow Sneak  
- Rest  

At last, my personal call. I don't think anyone else is running Dusknoir but I do and he's great. Dusknoir's main goal is to get rid of the lake trio for free points as well as Unowns and other psychic types. It's also crucial vs lv80 Scyther+Kleavor in some rare scenarios. Dusknoir's gameplay is very simple: calm mind, then leech life all the targets one by one. This thing can also beat Cresselia most of the times. Leech life pps are precious, but sneak/rest give you reliably ways to never use more than two leech lifes to beat a trio. The cool thing about Dusknoir is that since it's a bulky pokemon with low hp, leech life will give back A TON of health even vs fragile targets like Unowns. It's not the most flashy pokemon out here and you have to be careful while using it but the payoff is worth it since it's the only mon in this team able to take out a trio and end up more healthy than when it started - while also consuming a very low amount of pps

Probably Drapion is an interesting alternative with a similar set but I've never tested it

AND THAT'S IT, this team can EASILY win indefinitely. I'm going to look for BETTER alternatives as I'm very hyped about this mode