The Game Doesn't Work ANYMORE.

PowerLighter576

This error makes me frustrated. i skipped the prologue and give me this.

Is there a way to fix this annoying error!?

i have antivirus exceptions off and im currently using windows 8, especially have all windows runtime works fine. why it won't let me play it!?!??!

And here's the error message.

and yes its my first time playing this game and i'm confused with patches so i need answers...

IT TERMINATES IT AS A HARD WAY.png

I actually think I know what this is, as I've seen this same issue at work. I believe you need certain drivers on Windows.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170

This is official drivers provided from Microsoft. I believe what you need is to install the x64 variety. Try downloading that and see if it works. You shouldn't need to do anything aside from download it. Doing a little bit or research it appears RMXP is a 32 bit program, so you'll probably want the x86 version. Not entirely sure, but if the Rejuvenation EXE file is based on 32-Bit Architecture you'll need the x86, if it's 64-BIT you need x64.

This may not be the solution but it seems uncannily similar to what I saw about a week ago at work.

20 hours ago, Mike said:

I actually think I know what this is, as I've seen this same issue at work. I believe you need certain drivers on Windows.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170

This is official drivers provided from Microsoft. I believe what you need is to install the x64 variety. Try downloading that and see if it works. You shouldn't need to do anything aside from download it. Doing a little bit or research it appears RMXP is a 32 bit program, so you'll probably want the x86 version. Not entirely sure, but if the Rejuvenation EXE file is based on 32-Bit Architecture you'll need the x86, if it's 64-BIT you need x64.

This may not be the solution but it seems uncannily similar to what I saw about a week ago at work.

I have all runtimes visual c++ 84 bit and 64 bit but the game still won't let me play. so i have my windows 64 bit and so does the game.