[SPOILER?] Game Not Letting Me Change Party in Latest Chapter [POKEMON REJUVENATION]

Red5212

I'll put it in a spoiler tag just in case, don't know if it's the right section though.

Spoiler

In the School of Nightmares, I'm near the MC door. I went up to the battle and could get up to the last Pokemon for my double. I play on Intense difficulty, but tend to use items in battle, so it was a nice challenge when the option was taken away from me. 

After a few tries, I found a nice combination of held items and team order, but when I got to Mega Kangaskhan, I realised that I either needed insanely high luck for each of my match-ups, or a slight change in team.

So I went to my save files and reloaded a previous save where I had access to the PC node, which is the section in Image 1, and after changing it, I had the team in image 2.

I then went to the elevator, went through the cut-scenes, and found myself in the area just before the MC door; Images 3 and 4.

But when I checked my team after this, it had reverted to the old team I had, before any changes; Image 5.

So I think this is a bug, not sure where to report it though. Or if it is not, does anyone know of how I might be able to fix it?

(Honestly, just changing my Dragalge with my Lucario would give me an easy time 🤣)

And this about sums it up. Looking forward to any feedback!

Images below.

Spoiler

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG