The quest for a perfect Roserade

Mitchell M

Apparently TM breeding only works on the harder difficulty so a Sludge Bomb Roserade is impossible for me to obtain without starting a whole new game, making the entire pokemon somewhat useless since it's unable to take advantage of it's offensive typing yet still vulnerable to all the weaknesses that come with it. However, it's still one of my favorite pokemon. This particular pokemon is a lot of work, especially if you want to optimize it. Sludge bomb, even with TM breeding, requires a chain of pokemon. Extrasensory is also an egg move. HP fire increases the utility of this pokemon since it's normally walled by grass and steel types (and can probably dominate Titania since HP probably isn't affected by terrain), however that requires a very specific IV distribution that is nearly impossible to obtain legally.

I've got shiny 5 IV budews with extrasensory (only missing attack, making them practically perfect), shiny 5IV torchics, fossils, odd keystones, I'd even toss in my one and only EXP share for this baby. At this point I would just find a cheat engine but it doesn't work for my computer. If someone can help me out, that would be fantastic.

The perfect Roserade would have:

- Sludge Bomb

- Extrasensory

- Hidden Power (fire)

Edited by Mitchell M

5 hours ago, Gastronely said:

You could use debug mode to change Roserade's stats by yourself:

It says it's for 18.1, but it works just fine on 18.4.1. The installation is super straightforward too

Thanks, I'll give it a shot. I managed to download it and get it to work, but I'm trying to figure out how exactly I can change pokemon values.

Edited by Mitchell M