Battle me quest

MARISA

I know its discussed already but i haven t seen a solution yet and i really hope there is a workaround on this..So after neo gearen the "battle me" quest is gone and haven t done it when it was up. So now i m locked out of kristilline help center. And this also affects i think the forest restoration quest which i m currently doing cause i need staryu but i have to complete the lighthouse quest first which is in kristilline town.... I m in V13 episode 14. Any suggestions? :(

You can get staryu in valor mountain (neutral, which is neither the cold or hot place)   You can try dropping your save file here and then I can see if I can open it with debug mode (can't promise you anything though.)

Edited by Rozetheeuwu

5 hours ago, MARISA said:

oh that would be great. I m dropping my save file here and hope for the best :) thanks for your trouble anyway!

I will try and fish the staryu from valor.

Debugged the keys you need to enter the help center, when you open this save you will be inside the center! (Ps. I renamed the savefile game_3 so it wouldn't overlap with my own, when putting it back in your save folder just remove the _3) Sorry for the late reply btw!

Game_3.rxdata

Edited by Rozetheeuwu

• 6 months later...
On 1/29/2022 at 5:25 PM, Rozetheeuwu said:

Debugged the keys you need to enter the help center, when you open this save you will be inside the center! (Ps. I renamed the savefile game_3 so it wouldn't overlap with my own, when putting it back in your save folder just remove the _3) Sorry for the late reply btw!

Game_3.rxdataUnavailable

Hello, sorry for reviving this old thread. I was wondering what variables/switches you changed to fix this. I set BattleMeCompleted! to ON under switches but it didn't really do much. And I think the quest now requires Battle Me Request and some Wretched Music! quests but I can't find them. Any help would be appreciated! 

19 minutes ago, Ontario Prime said:

Hello, sorry for reviving this old thread. I was wondering what variables/switches you changed to fix this. I set BattleMeCompleted! to ON under switches but it didn't really do much. And I think the quest now requires Battle Me Request and some Wretched Music! quests but I can't find them. Any help would be appreciated! 

I didn't change any variable/switches. I simply added the help center keys to their items so they could enter the help center. I don't know how to help you other than that, sorry.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Rozetheeuwu said:

I didn't change any variable/switches. I simply added the help center keys to their items so they could enter the help center. I don't know how to help you other than that, sorry.

Oh nice, I see! I didn't know it was a key you could get. Any chance you remember what the key is called? I can debug that into my inventory yeah?

• 1 year later...

Hello, sorry for reviving this thread. I got the same problem Marisa and then, don't have access to Kristilline Town Help Plaza. So i wanted to know if it is possible to debug and give me the key to have access to tjis place. I dropped my file here and hope you will be able to do something for me. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Game.rxdata