EP10 Stuff

Chrattac

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im stuck on the whole puzzle. Can someone explain?

It is like chess follows the same rules the goal of the puzzle is to check mate his team you have free amount of turns to move he can not move at all however you can not knock out his pieces to get a check if you need help on what the various units are go to the room on the left of the first puzzle area.

• Administrators

Why were certain shiny pokemon's sprites altered? Like my Flygon.

I realised that a lot of the shiny Pokemon's colour alterations really suck. So, I'm slowly redoing a lot of them.With Flygon I was kinda trying to make it like a Gargoyle. Do you dislike it?

Ame, would it be possible to implement the X and Y breeding features into this game. Destiny Knot transferring 5 IV's and Everstone transferring Nature of parent that holds it?

maybe! but no promises

It is like chess follows the same rules the goal of the puzzle is to check mate his team you have free amount of turns to move he can not move at all however you can not knock out his pieces to get a check if you need help on what the various units are go to the room on the left of the first puzzle area.

That doesn't help me at all. You just said the same as Radomus did.

That doesn't help me at all. You just said the same as Radomus did.

I am sorry I couldn't be of help... like I said before go talk to the guy in the room about the different types of pieces and the rules. If you still require more assistance pm me I would be happy to send you the solutions of the puzzles via pm

Please Dear Arceus is there anyone on this planet who can send me a screenshot of the 3d puzzle? :(

part 3 and 4 will be hell T_T. but thanks for help on part 2

Screen shots of part 3 and 4

Part three move your pawn to the top of the board promote him as a knight

2csjghu.jpg

Part 4 promote pawn to queen

tumblr_mvor54Da271sjfhr4o1_1280.jpg

Not sure if my part 3 works sorry it it doesn't