Help with returning files?

Morphyx

Recently decided to try and open up reborn again; but since I updated my windows, some of my files changed. I currently have all the files, I just don't know what program to open them in. I at first opened them in the wrong programs, and when I tried to reconvert them, it wouldn't register in the game files. I have tried changing the name of the file to game.rxdata, and since I'm on windows there isn't any actual "game data" file and all recent saves are named game.rxdata and put back into the Reborn folder while previous saves are put in the %appdata% folder, so that isn't what I'm getting wrong here. Any help? (Links attached are notepad file, google window, and notepad file respectively, i believe)

game.rxdata.url Game_-_835_-_Gordos_-_134h_38m_-_15_badges.rxdata gordos file.rxdata

On 1/12/2022 at 3:56 PM, bobirobi20 said:

I don't know your save directory, but saves are usually stored in "My Games", also your file should start with an uppercase G giving you "Game_x" where x is your save slot.

So take that gordos file, change its name, put it in the correct folder and everything should be fine.

I don't have any reborn files in my game directory, just steam games.
Edit: I did check "Saved Games", which has Pokemon Reborn's file there, but upon putting my game in it, it doesn't work. It registers my save name and team, but whenever I attempt to load it, the script "takes too long to restart" and a popup appears and says "script is hanging"

Edited by Morphyx

The script is hanging isn't necesarilly related to your save file. I'll assume you're using Windows 11, so have you tried running it in compatibility mode. The save file itself(at least the gordos file) is not broken since when I tried loading it, it worked fine, so with my limited knowlegde that's what I would try nexy.