DLC Galar Form cries

Bladeheart111x

I get why the new Pokemon introduced in the SwSh DLC don't have cries yet, but I don't get why the G-Slowpoke line and the Galar Birds don't... I mean, they are regional variants...  I have a workaround tho.  I played another fan game that has all the missing DLC cries, so I copied them, renamed them and am using them in my own Spork file.  If anyone wants to use them, I can share them, provided that the other author lets me share them (Note: It doesn't have the Gigantamax Urshifu cries due to not using Gigantamegas).  If the cries go over 2MB i wll post several replies...

• Like 1

Gimme a few minutes to upload them... i'll send them your way (i'm sending that fan game's Slowpoke line and Legendary bird cries too because they're the gen 6+ version, and i'm not sure if the Kantonian forms have that version or the gen 3-5 cries

1 minute ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

If you post them here, I'll add them to the next reupload! 

About the Galarian Slowpoke and legendary bird cries not being in, I didn't know whether regional variants have the same or different cries from the originals. 

fair point... I'm gonna link the cries i asked another dev to borrow for this game (as I said, I wound up using the base Urshifu cries for when and if Mega Urshifu is implemented due to that fan game not having Gigantamax or Gigantamegas)

I'm also not sure if the link is one-time use, so if you or Vince opens it, be sure to download it

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1eoth4w8w3c904w/DLC_Cries.zip/file

• Thanks 1

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, Bladeheart111x said:

fair point... I'm gonna link the cries i asked another dev to borrow for this game (as I said, I wound up using the base Urshifu cries for when and if Mega Urshifu is implemented due to that fan game not having Gigantamax or Gigantamegas)

I'm also not sure if the link is one-time use, so if you or Vince opens it, be sure to download it

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1eoth4w8w3c904w/DLC_Cries.zip/file

Downloaded, thanks for the link! And the link will always work as long as the file remains on the site.

1 minute ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Downloaded, thanks for the link! And the link will always work as long as the file remains on the site.

You're very welcome!  and thanks for the info! I kinda got confused when I clicked the share button tbh...

• 6 months later...

sorry for coming back to this post after a while, but the the dev of the fangame I got the SWSH DLC cries from is developing another fangame that might have Dynamax.  If it does, do you want me to provide the cries for the Urshifu Gigantamegas? The full game will have gen 9 mons (at least the mons available at SV's release,) so I'll provide those cries too if you need them

EDIT: it'll have PLA mons too(even in its demo if my hunch is correct), so if you don't get the necessary stuff to add the mons before the demo drops I'll ask the other dev if I can use his overworlds for PLA mons (the game has following pokemon)

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, Bladeheart111x said:

sorry for coming back to this post after a while, but the the dev of the fangame I got the SWSH DLC cries from is developing another fangame that might have Dynamax.  If it does, do you want me to provide the cries for the Urshifu Gigantamegas? The full game will have gen 9 mons (at least the mons available at SV's release,) so I'll provide those cries too if you need them

EDIT: it'll have PLA mons too(even in its demo if my hunch is correct), so if you don't get the necessary stuff to add the mons before the demo drops I'll ask the other dev if I can use his overworlds for PLA mons (the game has following pokemon)

All of that would be appreciated a lot! And it's okay to post here if it's been a while, I was happy to know that battle cries and PLA overworld sprites could be accounted for in the future!

I asked the dev of the game, and he said that I could share the cries right away, but not the OWs (he's releasing a demo with the PLA mons, but he doesn't want to share his sprites just yet because he's not that keen on giving advantages to other fangame devs (which is rough, considering his upcoming game is on a completely different Essentials version from Spork (the indev game is on v19.1)

His fangame will also be my source for the gen 9 cries that are available at release of SV

EDIT: also, are you aware of the error in non-G-Mega Hatterene's cry?

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, Bladeheart111x said:

I asked the dev of the game, and he said that I could share the cries right away, but not the OWs (he's releasing a demo with the PLA mons, but he doesn't want to share his sprites just yet because he's not that keen on giving advantages to other fangame devs (which is rough, considering his upcoming game is on a completely different Essentials version from Spork (the indev game is on v19.1)

His fangame will also be my source for the gen 9 cries that are available at release of SV

EDIT: also, are you aware of the error in non-G-Mega Hatterene's cry?

Thanks for the update and the report about Hatterene's cry. I wasn't aware that Hatterene had the incorrect battle cry, this has now been fixed for the next reupload!