Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Ghastly

elfen

Question

Please help, I have been trying to find ghastly in the wastelands, but when i go to the cave, there is only a normal smushed rock, but i have looked at videos and they went to above it and moved the boldour that way. I am confused, any help?

8 answers to this question

There is a second cave in which you have to use rock smash and strenght, but before you have to talk to the grave in front of the house with the many stairs.

Then you have to get that strenght-stone down the hole and afterwards you can go in the first cave again and use strenght again.

To get to the second cave go to the plateau behind the stairs-house and search for a cliff where you can jump down in the back left corner.

Hope I could help :-)

REQUIREMENTS:
Rock Smash

Cut

Strength

Either a very fast Pokemon(example: Crobat) or one that can take a hit or two(for example Spiritomb)

Once you get out of the first house(the one with the stairs), go north, there's a ledge to the top left, difficult as it is to see. Smash the rock, cut the tree and go in the hole in the wall. Push the boulder using Strength into the hole and jump down after it, then go to the left and go through the hole in the wall... and i'll leave the rest as a surprise.

PROTIP: Don't do this at night

PROTIP 2: Turn down your volume a little.

REQUIREMENTS:

Rock Smash

Cut

Strength

Either a very fast Pokemon(example: Crobat) or one that can take a hit or two(for example Spiritomb)

Once you get out of the first house(the one with the stairs), go north, there's a ledge to the top left, difficult as it is to see. Smash the rock, cut the tree and go in the hole in the wall. Push the boulder using Strength into the hole and jump down after it, then go to the left and go through the hole in the wall... and i'll leave the rest as a surprise.

PROTIP: Don't do this at night

PROTIP 2: Turn down your volume a little.

What? But doing this at night is the best part! I mean, when I first discovered it, I never knew THAT was going to happen... and that's something that I'll never forget, because I was really not expecting something like that to happen, and after that I just wanted to defeat that ghostly piece of sh*t for scaring me, lol.

What? But doing this at night is the best part! I mean, when I first discovered it, I never knew THAT was going to happen... and that's something that I'll never forget, because I was really not expecting something like that to happen, and after that I just wanted to defeat that ghostly piece of sh*t for scaring me, lol.

Doing it at night was a big mistake for me. I swear my heart stopped for a split second when the screen started flashing. ^_^