X and Y trading

Nico Nico Nii~

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LF Jolly Rough Skin Garchomp and Modest Chlorophyll Venusaur. Don't have much to offer in my box except for Careful T-tar, Timid Rotom, Modest Hydreigon, Impish Gurdurr (basically conkeldurr if we traded), Adamant Lairon, Timid Gooey Sliggoo, Impish Gabite, Adamant Protean Greninja, Adamant Riolu, Modest Goodra, Modest ralts, Impish Growlithe,and Impish Phanpy. The only notable HA pokemon I have in safaris are Pinsir, Absol, Sliggoo, Shelgon, Fletchinder, Wooper, and Dragonair. If none of that works, maybe we can work something out. PM me if you are interested.

Still have the same pokemon up for offer except for Impish Gurdurr. I also don't need modest venasaur anymore (coincidence?)

But seriously, I still need that Garchomp so if anyone can help me out here that'd be great. PM me if you are interested.

^Great, is there any Pokemon in particular you want? Otherwise, I can offer anything I've previously mentioned, plus HA Sableyes (Recover ofc) and Litwicks, as well as Eevees and Ralts all with 2-4 perfect IVs

Edited by Tenshine

Does anyone have Drillbur or Excradrill? :C preferably one with HA? :<

I have an Italian Excadrill with Mold Breaker (Masuda bonus!) but its IVs are rubbish and it has a Naive nature...I could trade it once I'm done with it :/

^Great, is there any Pokemon in particular you want? Otherwise, I can offer anything I've previously mentioned, plus HA Sableyes (Recover ofc) and Litwicks, as well as Eevees and Ralts all with 2-4 perfect IVs

do you have a moxie pinsir or huge power bunnelby? If not i'll take anything you got really

I have an Italian Excadrill with Mold Breaker (Masuda bonus!) but its IVs are rubbish and it has a Naive nature...I could trade it once I'm done with it :/

you mind keeping one of the drillburs for me as well with mold breaker? what would you want in return