Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Finding Tangela

saquibalmamun

Question

9 answers to this question

A bit too late but you can find tangela in the streets or grass, if your doing it in the streets bring a sweet scent user it'll make things faster. It took me 4 hours to get my tangela, first one I found I ran out of pokeballs, second one I caught but reset cause I was looking for regenerator tangela......only to remeber you can't get one, next I accidentally knocked it out, and I finally caught the last one.... Oh and by the time I caught one I found a shiny venipede and pansage.

Anyone know if this is still accurate as of Episode 11? Been looking for hours in Jasper/Beryl and not seen a Tangela once.

(Hi by the way, I'm new here. Cracking game!)

I don't know if Ame changed where tangela is but I still think it is in the jasper/Beryl ward. Try using sweet scent as it makes wild pokemon appear faster than by running in grass, also remeber they are incredibly rare like i said earlier it took me 4 hours to catch mine

I don't know if Ame changed where tangela is but I still think it is in the jasper/Beryl ward. Try using sweet scent as it makes wild pokemon appear faster than by running in grass, also remeber they are incredibly rare like i said earlier it took me 4 hours to catch mine

It also appears in the Rhodochrine Jungle. From what I've observed just from travelling and grinding before the Meteor boss fight, it seems to be more commonly encountered there than in the other two places.

It also appears in the Rhodochrine Jungle. From what I've observed just from travelling and grinding before the Meteor boss fight, it seems to be more commonly encountered there than in the other two places.

There are no Tangelas in the Jasper Ward anymore... I checked some "stuff" and well... they aren't there anymore...

They are more common in the Jungle during the day though...